top of page
First Baptist Church of Collinsville was established and incorporated by the State of Oklahoma in the year 1908. That same year, the first building was erected on the corner of 13th and Main. The building served the congregation as a house of worship until 1964, when it was removed. The present sanctuary, built in 1972, is located on the original site of the very first building.
bottom of page